The problem with following fads is that fad fizzles. It happens in fashion. It happens in music.
It happens in weight loss journeys.
If this is happening to you, know that you are not an exemption. Other people are struggling to keep that weight off just like you. It happened to me too.
But I got out of my obesity. And for 4 years now, I kept the weight off.
- Without struggling.
- Without depriving myself of food that I like.
- Without spending excessive money on weight loss diet gimmickry.
Here are 5 easy weight loss hacks you can use to remove those unwanted weight fast.
1. Visualize the results. Start with visualizing how you would like yourself to look. Post a photo in front of your workstation or on your refrigerator at home of someone with the figure you like to emulate. Yes. It helps when you actually have someone to inspire you – a workout coach or a celebrity – anyone that that can inspire you to keep your unwanted weight off.
2. Make a daily habit out of looking at the photo. Soon, you will be pleasantly surprised that you have become more inspired to be the person you want to be.
3. Time doesn’t stop and so should you. Yesterday is gone. Today is a new day. Remind yourself that time doesn’t stop. Either you continue to grow bigger or you continue shedding off the excess weight. Your choice.
4. Accept that there are challenges to take. Ice cream. Chocolates. Bacon. Hot milk. Cheese. Your favorite Bondi & Bourke Beef Burger. Ohh. Yummy!
At times you will feel lazy. You don’t want to exercise. You don’t want to walk and run. You don’t want to get out of the bed.
That’s okay. Tell yourself, that’s okay. Tomorrow is a new day. Start again. Do not stop. After all, time doesn’t stop and so should you.
4. Eat 6x a day. Binge-eating is no fun. You eat less hoping to curb your calorie intake, only to eat more calories than what you should be taking for the entire day. Binge-eating can make you grow bigger, even! Oh. No fun. I was a victim of that too, but I found a way to get away of binge-eating. How did I get out of the cycle? By spreading my meals all throughout the day!
5. Spread your calorie intake throughout the day. Make your digestive system spend more calories and work your body for you by spreading your food throughout the entire day. Have breakfast, morning snacks, lunch, mid-day snack, dinner, and evening snack. By spreading your meals all throughout the day, you won’t feel too hungry, and you prevent binge eating.